Thank you for considering Luxe Salon & Spa’s Wedding Team to work with you and your Bridal Party during this very important time in your life.
We are very excited to make you look and feel your best! As a Luxe for the Bride client, we want you to know that we are here to make sure that everything goes smoothly and according to plan on your Wedding Day and that you look and feel your absolute best. Click the cover of our brochure (here on the left or in the side bar on the right) to download the brochure. Fill out the pages of the PDF forms and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Bridal Coordinator Brittany Wasilefsky will be in touch immediately. Questions? You can reach Brittany in the salon on Monday 10:00 am-4:00 pm, Tuesday-Thursday 9:00 am-2:30 pm Fridays from 9:00 am-1:30 pm.
Here are just a few of the major perks that come with our services:
- Every Bride receives a detailed consultation complete with a written worksheet so that we have crystal clear communication about services, fees, dates, locations, etc. You can choose to have this appointment in conjunction with a tour of our salon and spa before your wedding services trial dates OR at the time of those appointments.
- We have reserved a copy of Arizona Wedding’s Resource Guide featuring Luxe to help you plan your event and contacts to help you submit your wedding to the magazine for their “Real Arizona Weddings” features, as well as to Luxe’s own blog. Please be sure to have your photographer’s information handy and we can work on the details for you.
- If you wish, we will happily feature coverage of you and your event on our exclusive Bridal Blog on www.luxesalonspaaz.com, as well as on our social media, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Worried that all the fun will be over after your honeymoon? Not a chance, if you use our Client Referral Programs during your wedding, you can earn Luxe Buxe (in-store cash) more quickly to add to the complimentary Bridal Buxe (in-store cash for Brides) you’ll receive for booking Bridal Services with us. The Bridal Buxe are specifically for use during a return visit to keep you looking and feeling your best after the honeymoon!
- A Makeup/Relaxation Room for the Bride, complete with massage chair. Relax and find your calm while having your makeup done or waiting in between services! A special place just for you!
- Our Coordinator will set up refreshments or a light meal. At this time, we are not set up to provide alcoholic beverages, but please inquire about bringing your own.
- Because we know not every Bride is the same, we do not offer packages, which may stick you with services you don’t want or leave out something that you do. Instead, we offer percentage discounts for multiple services purchased, which your Bridal Coordinator will review with you at the time of your consultation or trial.
- Our professionals have on average eight or more years of experience with both special events and photo shoots – they will make sure that you look your best in front of a camera your guests!
- Each Luxe for the Bride Client works with our Bridal Coordinator Brittany Wasilefsky to make sure her event is specially handled by a skilled professional. You can reach Brittany at (480) 209-1659 or email her at: email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. We are closed on Sundays but open Monday 10-5, Tues.—Thursday 9-9, Friday and Saturday 9-6. Please see Brittany’s hours in the salon above or email her 24/7.
We are excited to be a part of your special event!